Strategic Economics is looking for an experienced person with strong project management and leadership skills combined with experience in some combination of the following areas to join our senior staff: city planning, real estate economics, economic development/ regional economics, and public finance. The Senior Associate will manage a variety of consulting projects that may include real estate market analysis; development feasibility (pro forma) analysis; fiscal impact analysis; economic development strategies; housing policy studies; infrastructure finance; and plan implementation strategies.
The following skills and experience are required:
· At least five years of professional experience in real estate and urban economics analysis.
· Experience with project management, preferably in a consulting environment.
· Expertise in conducting and supervising technical analyses in one or more of the following areas: real estate market and feasibility analysis, public finance, fiscal impact analysis, economic development., local and regional economic analyses.
· A master’s degree in city planning, real estate, business administration, public policy, or a related field.
· Strong writing, technical, and communications skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and some familiarity with ESRI GIS software.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and capabilities:
· Project management: the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; generate and adhere to work plans, budgets, and schedules; manage, train, and supervise junior staff; develop methodologies for technical analysis; supervise research, analysis and report writing, and maintain client relationships.
· Communication and Presentation: the capacity to translate technical data and analysis into presentations and reports comprehensible to a wide audience; make public presentations to clients, community groups, and the public.
· Marketing and Business Development: the ability to evaluate requests for proposals and qualifications; write competitive proposals; and represent the firm at client interviews and conferences.
The position is full-time and available immediately. Our benefits include health insurance with dental, 401(k) contributions, and annual paid time. We also offer a stipend for professional development. Work hours are flexible. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates please include in your cover letter, how or where you viewed/received job posting. Submit your cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants meeting the required qualifications for the position will be considered.
Strategic Economics is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all applicants with the above stated qualifications to submit requested documents for consideration.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
****THE POSTER WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS UNLESS THE APPLICANT IS CHOSEN AS A CANDIDATE****