Our work focuses on ways to encourage investment in infill and transit-served locations, including:
- Public Finance
- Fiscal and Economic Impact Analyses
- Economic Development and Retail Strategies
- Market and Feasibility Analyses
- Real Estate Advisory Services
- Transit-Oriented Development
Our team strives to use the most innovative and appropriate economic analytic techniques in the work we deliver to our clients, and excels at translating our work into materials that are accessible to any audience.
Founded in 1998, Strategic Economics has 14 employees. We are a certified Women-Owned, Small Business, Alameda County Small Local Business, and California Small Business Enterprise.